- Title 42 USC Section 12112(b)(6) prohibits making testing a requirement of employment. A company cannot limit employment based on COVID or other medical tests, according to federal law.
- Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) Mandates EUA drugs under federal law cannot be forced
- The EEOC states that an employer can only ask medical information if they can prove that the medical information is both job-related and necessary for the business. (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/questions-and-answers-enforcement-guidance-disability-related-inquiries-and-medical)
- The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) penalizes any employer who invasively inquires into an employee’s medical status or who treats and employee differently on the basis of medical status or perceived medical status. See Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).) This includes questions about diseases and treatments for those diseases, such as vaccines.
- The 1947 Nuremberg Code, (adopted by the USA and others after the unethical Nazi experiments on prisoners,) it is against international law to force any kind of medical treatment on an individual without his explicit informed consent.
- Making continued employment conditional upon participation in a medical experiment and demanding the disclosure of private medical information may create liability for an employer under HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law as well as other federal and state laws. Tort principles may include those against the invasion of privacy and battery.
- Americans with Disability Act individuals with disability are protected from employment discrimination
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Unruh Civils Rights Act
- How people are legally resisting jab mandates (Barnes Law)
- One person’s suggestions on mask mandates
- The Zunga
- Employers Mandates (Children’s Health Defense-CA Chapter)
Zunga Teleconference-Forms/Video Recording
These are the two documents from our discussion, it’s how you begin the HR documentation and EEOC complaints, explained in the Part III video on www.thezunga.com, if you can edit and send to us, we can help you finish them for sending. If you feel confident that you understand, please edit and send these, but don’t hesitate to ask for help, either way. These are in PDF and ODT which is LibreOffice (www.libreoffice.org) if you want to edit, you should also be able to use MS Word for the ODT format.